Our Terms And Conditions
Delmi Solutions has always been committed to managing the environmental impact as we deem it an integral part of our operations. Having said this, it is our policy to ensure that our processes have the leas amount of impact on the environmental all times.
Our General Terms and General Conditions
Unless otherwise stated in the scope of work, Delmi Solutions Incorporated, (Delmi) will perform installations based on the following:
- The installation can be completed during regular business hours (8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.) Monday to Friday, on a continuous work schedule.
- Labors undertaken by Delmi is covered with Twelve-Month Warranty that starts on the date of customer acceptance of work unless specified otherwise. Work covered under this period will be performed between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. The response time for warranty calls will be accepted the next business day by 4:00 PM EST. Any request for warranty services outside the above-stated hours of operation will be charged at an appropriate rate. Any active components installed by Delmi are covered by the manufacturer warranty only.
- Installation is carried out in an environment that is free from asbestos.
- Our labors are not affiliated with any local unions.
- No allowances have been made for any conduit, cable tray, core drilling and wire mold beyond what is specifically stated. All existing routes, such as conduit, is the responsibility of others and must be accessible and come in a considerable size to accommodate the new cabling.
- Every effort will be made by Delmi to meet due dates as specified. Circumstances outside of our control, i.e. strikes or failure of other contractors’ work or Customer-caused delays, may affect our ability to meet specified due dates.
- Delmi shall not be responsible for any loss or damage due to other delays in delivery caused by fires, floods, accidents, riots, acts of God, war, sabotage, governmental interference and other causes beyond our reasonable control.
- Any interruptions made to our normal workflow by the Customer or other contractor delays (etc.) that create additional costs to Delmi will be invoiced at our current time and material rate.
- All labor and/or material used to complete additional work will be invoiced at our current time and material rate, unless specified otherwise.
- Payment for products and service is net due 15 days from the date of invoice, provided that the customer maintains satisfactory credit arrangements to Delmi. Interest will be charged on overdue accounts. Projects with duration of greater than 30 days will be invoiced at the end of each calendar month for materials and labor expended during that period.
- If material cost exceeds half of the total quote, material costs will be due and payable within seven days of the invoice date and will be charged accordingly.
- Delmi provides a direct one-year warranty on all installation labor and supports the manufacturer’s stated warranty on any supplied products. Extended service agreements are available upon request.
- Delmi requires 24 hours notice for any cancellation of work scheduled by the customer. Any orders canceled within the 24 hour period will be levied a 3-hour service charge per technician. However, Delmi shall not be responsible for any loss or damage due to other delays in delivery caused by fires, floods, accidents, riots, acts of God, war, sabotage, governmental interference or any other causes beyond our reasonable control.
- Fees for any required work permits will be charged, when applicable. This will be done on a “project by project” basis.
- The customer will provide an onsite representative for Delmi’s technicians to contact for any suitable arrangements that need to be made during the installation.
- Any drawings, blueprints, or plans required to complete the work will be provided to Delmi.
- The client must contact Delmi regarding any discrepancies in the quotation, and the appropriate adjustment will be agreed upon/signed off prior to installation.
- A lift device may be required if the site is unseen. If one is not available onsite, Delmi will provide one for an additional charge.
- Delmi shall not be responsible for any loss or damage due to delay in delivery caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- Moving of heavy furniture, file cabinets, desks, supplies, and their associated paraphernalia are the responsibility of the Client and are to be completed prior to Delmi’s arrival.
- Any unforeseen activity beyond the scope of work that is not included will be discussed with and authorized by the customer prior to commencing.
- All prices are in Canadian dollars unless otherwise specified and exclusive of applicable taxes.
- Pricing is valid for a period of 21 days.
- Delmi terms are: due upon receipt of invoice.
- 35% deposit is required upon sign off / acceptance, 55% on equipment/material delivery, and 10% on completion / final cut-over.
INterested? Get in touch
Need an expert security advice or professional help? Delmi Solutions Inc. is your go-to place. From resolving your concerns regarding our services to providing free consultancy, we are available around the clock to serve you in the best possible manner.